BodyMedia FIT Activity Manager 3.9
BodyMedia FIT integration with MyFitnessPal
By popular demand, BodyMedia FIT has integrated with MyFitnessPal!
MyFitnessPal contains over 2 million foods and is available online for iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows phone, or iPad app, so you can log food on whichever devices are more convenient. Plus your data is backed up online so you never lose it. In addition, MyFitnessPal features include:
- Free barcode scanner - easily find foods you've eaten that have a barcode. Other apps charge for this, but MyFitnessPal's scanner is 100% free.
- Diet with your friends - add friends and easily track and support each other's progress.
- Works offline - Great for iPod touch users and when you are on the plane or have bad coverage. No internet connection required!
When you link your BodyMedia FIT and your MyFitnessPal accounts, you gain the following features:
- Automatically transfer your food log totals from MyFitnessPal to your BodyMedia food log. When you log foods in MyFitnessPal, the meal totals will automatically appear in your Activity Manager or mobile app.
- Automatically transfer your BodyMedia FIT calorie burn to your MyFitnessPal account.
To create a new account on MyFitnessPal, go to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/create.
To link accounts
Once you have a MyFitnessPal and BodyMedia account, you can link your accounts by selecting MyFitnessPal in the New App Gallery. If you are logged into your Activity Manager, you can access the App Gallery here.